I love smoothie bowls so much; I am completely obsessed!
They are such a great way to pack in nutrients in the morning and load your body up with the good stuff.
There’s something about eating them out of a bowl with heaps of toppings that makes them so much more inviting than a regular smoothie in a glass.
They are so versatile and cater to any mood!
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 handful of spinach
1 tbsp acai powder
1 tsp maca powder
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup almond milk
Coconut Almond Butter
1. In a blender, throw in all of the smoothie ingredients.
2. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour until a bowl and layer with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
For the Almond Coconut Oil:
1. Mix 1 tbsp coconut oil with 1 tbsp almond butter and heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Remove from microwave and drizzle over smoothie.
3. As the hot sauce hits the cold smoothie it will harden and become crunchy!