I may or may not be completely obsessed with this recipe and am definitely going to make them year round (chocolate is for life not just for Easter, friends).
The ideal little treat when you feel like eating something indulgent without the sugar crash and the recipe is easily adaptable to switch up the flavours… I also made them with mint and they were heaven on earth! The added protein also makes them an ideal sweet saviour! Use my code SARAH20 to get 20% off your Missfits Nutrition order https://missfitsnutrition.com/
- • 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- • 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- • 1 tbsp Missfits Chocolate Protein Powder
- • 1 tbsp maple syrup
- • pinch salt
- • 1 tsp orange extract or orange zest
- • 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1. Over a double boiler, melt the coconut oil with the cacao powder and heat gently until silky and mixed thoroughly.
- 2. Add the maple syrup, salt and Missfits protein powder and stir to combine.
- 3. Finally, add the orange zest and cacao nibs.
- 4. Pour the mix into your mini egg moulds and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 5. Remove from the fridge and eat straight away!
- 6. (Keep refrigerated if not eating straight away)