Join me on 13-15th October 2023 for the ultimate cosy weekend to rest and slow down into a changing of the seasons at the breathtakingly beautiful Fritton Lake in Norfolk.
As we shift from the Yang fiery energy of Summer to the quiet Yin of Winter, this retreat will give you the opportunity and space to shake off any stagnant energy with yoga practices to mellow down as we step into the seasons of rest and recuperation, taking with us only the essentials that truly serve our beings.
This retreat is more than just yoga. We will be nestled in woodland and meadows, enjoying the two-mile long natural lake for autumnal wild swimming and warming up in its own floating sauna, taking in the peace, tranquility and wildlife of the lake.
There is also a heated outdoor pool, tennis courts and stand up paddle boarding. Or you can curl up with a book by the fire or by the lake if you’re in need of a bigger rest and recharge.
- 2 night stay at the Clubhouse in Fritton Lake
- 4 x yoga classes with me (mix of dynamic vinyasa and slow soothing practices)
- Sound bath and yin
- All food (2 dinners, 2 big brunches and 1 light lunch)
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Access to all the activities at Fritton Lake: outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, wild swimming, boating, paddle boarding, outdoor lake sauna, croquet
- Yoga equipment (but you’re welcome to bring your own)
- Reiki treatments and massages with Kismet Wellbeing (booked separately)
- Alcoholic drinks (although you are very welcome to buy your own at the Clubhouse if you wish to)
- Additional food/drinks out of our meal times
- Transport to Fritton Lake (nearest train station is Haddiscoe)
WHERE YOU’LL SLEEP
We’ll be cosying up and staying in the 16th Century Clubhouse in the heart of the grounds, with roaring fires and luxury rooms to rest and recharge. The unique Clubhouse was once a 16th century manor house, but now provides luxury rooms. Its heritage is easy to see, from the authentic wooden floorboards and real fireplaces to the exposed beams and brickwork, all blending seamlessly with modern comforts and contemporary design to give you an unforgettable experience. There are a mix of double rooms (can be shared or singular occupancy), some twin and two family suites available. If you’d like a little more space and privacy, there is also one cottage available which is a 5 minute walk from the clubhouse and sleeps 5.
PAYMENT & BOOKING
Prices start from £675 based on a shared occupancy room. A non refundable deposit of 50% will be taken at time of booking to secures your place. The remaining 50% will be paid 6 weeks prior to the retreat and this is also non refundable, unless either you or I manage to fill your place. Please email me to book your spot.